Wednesday, September 19, 2012


As long as I had these lovely colors out on my desk, I created another card. I sponged the three colors onto a piece of white card stock then cut/embossed with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles. I then stamped over that background with the dandelion image inked with versamark and heat embossed with white. The pink pirouette card has panels of dp added to the bottom and sides. The bottom panel is punched/embossed with a Fiskar's punch. I added another piece just like the bottom panel to the inside of the card. The same image and the sentiment are stamped above it using the Primrose Petals ink. 
Stamps: Rubbernecker Wild Garden Corner 01 539-04, Wishes & Prayers 627-09
Ink and paper: Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade and dp by Kaisercraft The Lake House pack, versamark

No comments: