Monday, September 3, 2012



Life is uncertain, so I’m starting with dessert. I created my own patterned background paper by stamping a background stamp onto the chocolate chip card stock. The gumball green was used for the borders, top and bottom. I then stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto strips of gray card stock and created the bow. To soften it, I ran it over the edge of my table several times so it would easily bend into shape. Foam squares are under the ties to give them a little more dimension. I inked the same background stamp with the gumball green ink and stamped onto printer paper. I punched a circle of it and glued it onto a button, then added glossy glaze before adhering it to the center of the bow.  The same Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on the inside using the Gumball Green ink.

Stamps: Happy Birthday Set LG 15636, Abstract Floral Bkgd 450

2 comments:

Lynn Noe said...

This is beautiful! I love the stamped gray bow with the glossy button accent.

Stampingcountry said...

Love your paper ribbon! Did you really loose 68 pounds?