Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thinking Happy Thoughts

For this card I used a chrysanthemum image from Rubbernecker. I inked the stamp with versamark and then rich razzleberry, stamped it onto the So Saffron square and embossed with clear ep before adding a bit of the more mustard and rich razzleberry inks with a little water. That is die cut/embossed. The card front is Rich Razzleberry. Since I didn't have chevrons, I substituted panels embossed with a zig zag pattern above and below the main panel. Not quite the same, but . . . it is what I had. I added a More Mustard panel to the center of the card with Midnight Muse punched panels added to it. The sentiment was stamped with the midnight muse ink onto the More Mustard card stock and cut/embossed with an oval. I added some Midnight Muse accents.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Stamps: Rubbernecker Chrysanthemum 340-10, Happy Thoughts 565-11
Accessories: Spellbinders ovals, Parisian Accents, Decorative Labels 1, Medallion Chain EK Success punch


No comments: